GT LTS1 - 1998/1999 for sale - excellent conidtion.

TimHildreth

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Am selling one for my old GT's its LTS 1 i really cant remember the year i got this, was 1998 i think.

The frame is in great condition for the age, its polished aluminium frame size is 18, and the stickers are still looking great - the rear shock is rock shox super deluxe.

It has full XT kit on it 24 speed.

The wheels are the great Mavic SUP ceramic CROSSMAX, which are in excellent conidtion with Continenal cross country tyres.

Included is kore lite seat steam - club roost bars and seat and azonic head steam.

Front forks are the Marzocchi Z2 bombers - may need a bit of a servcie- i have the instructions still for the forks and a few extra bit to help with the servicing.

Am looking for offer around £575

any question PM me or reply to post. This bike has been loved.

Thanks

i love this bike....and am very interested, but moreso in buying the frame only..... if you consider splitting

Hello,

No really want to sell it, as a full bike as trying to make some room in my garage.

Thanks you for the interest

I do have more pictures, but have problems will downloading into my gallery. If you need anymore let me know

I really need the some space in my garage, and to safe on ebay fees, i will reduce the price on this great bike to £500 no offers, pick up only

Thanks

I will accept £400 for the bikes without the wheels and rear mech, need rear for another lts i have and i can use the crossmax as back ups.
Let me know

Thanks

Latest posts

Back