Karma Saracen Rufftrax 21" frame GONE

Dead Rats

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
NOW GONE!
Will somebody please come and take this big 1995 Saracen Rufftrx away from my shed in South Manchester please? The driveside BB cup is stuck in the shell, other than that it's fine... takes a 1" rigid fork & cantis :D
8725_156451076170_586536170_4012017_2986974_n.jpg

I'd love to but it looks bigger than a 17" :(

I recently had a badly seized BB cup. Bit of heat from a blow torch and it popped out nice n easy, didn't scorch the paint too badly either.

i believe in fixies":2aj2hgba said:
I'd love to but it looks bigger than a 17" :(

I recently had a badly seized BB cup. Bit of heat from a blow torch and it popped out nice n easy, didn't scorch the paint too badly either.

I think it's a 21" - will check

think BB cup MAY be threaded - again will check

21" u say.

my size and looks cool,very plain.

BUT offcourse its a drag to ship and might cost a "few" euros too to do it ?

Traani":3iv21ir4 said:
21" u say.

my size and looks cool,very plain.

BUT offcourse its a drag to ship and might cost a "few" euros too to do it ?

you can have it for postage of course, but how much would it be???

it's a definite 21"... have you had frames shipped over from the UK before, from private sellers I mean?

Dead Rats":6zicsuf8 said:
it's a definite 21"... have you had frames shipped over from the UK before, from private sellers I mean?

no unfortunately i havent ordered a frame from there.if it aint problem,check out how much it might be,im intrested.

If it's not totally inappropriate to post this, I'm in Manchester and will happily take it off your hands! I can pick up.

I will PM you with my number.

djoptix":ddgsl73w said:
If it's not totally inappropriate to post this, I'm in Manchester and will happily take it off your hands! I can pick up.

I will PM you with my number.

Ok mate, PM away... sorry Traani, I can't really be bothered to pack n post it, I just want it taking away... bear in mind djoptix that the driveside cup is probably threaded so unless you want a wonky BB, you'll have to get it out and look at getting the thread chased at very least!

yep i totally understand,no problems an none taken,sir :cool:

the bb cup might pop out pretty easily if you splice it thru th e cranks hole carefully,as it will gie it more slack then,ive taken out some jammed cubs away with just a hacksaw blades assistance.

Back