mtb parts,not so retro.+ rock shox & rst

Traani

Devout Dirtbag
I have a pair of old used Proshift brakelevers that i dont need,so off they go.
Theyre good for user-bike as theyre have few scratches etc,not like new but ok to take along for that rid ein the trail and u dont have to worry about scratching em.

i live overseas in Finland,shipping aint issue to me at all,as ive done paintball etc deals a lot,from my country to usa and GB.

Id trade these for some small usable bike stuff,vintage or not:
-bicycle oriented multi-tool or other tools
-Some black or grey road saddle
-framepouch,to store some tools while riding,i prefer leather.under saddle or somewhere in the top tube area.
-Raleigh mtrax 6000 roadbike parts,any i think,i only have frame now .
-bicycle tools
-and maybe bicycle tools,for road and mtb use.Soma,blackburn,carnk bros,park tools,topeak.Also vintage tools are cool as i own many vintage projects.All the tools are goin to use,as we are making this small bike repairing room with my friends.

As im newbie,i can ship your packege first and when you get it,you send me mine.And i have paypal too,if needed for some reasons.
im away from internet connection,post office and home,due to my graduating time in school.so just send me pm`s and ill see them for sure when ever i come here.

ill propably post pics later today.

paulvandermoolen":16zn8ddr said:
can i see some pics? i think i can find something to swap with you.

greetz

uh.

hold on ill get some NOT-SO dark ones,my cam seems to be making gothic pics with bit of unfocusing.They have been used,have just a few tiny scratches,or mor elike tiny areas of un anodized areas and one bigger(well about 15 x 3 mm area in the front,that is almost unseen when you sit on bike,from time when someone crashed into asphalt with his bike or something.

ive been offered one nice blackburn tool now,i have sen these here some years back,not in about 7 yrs.

well heres better one.i have rezised and added light with photoshop,nothing else so the scratches are like they are.
these aint for collectors as theyre worn but for riders theyr egood to go.

proshift1.jpg

Went thru mu treasure chest and found also one nice condition fully working Rock Shox rear shock absorber,that works with pressured air,so it has no springs outside.about 160mm`s from hole to hole,i can measure it too if anyone wants to know,and snap photos.Also there was one RST rear shock absorber,sping/oil assisted,works and its pretty ok to look at too,BUT the spring retainer has black paint on the other side as i remember spilling paint some years ago accidentally to some parts.the paint does NOT have hardener in it so its just dried out,and pretty easy just to snap off gently or scrape.Does not have spring but i might have some spring that fits,but it will most definetely be hard,650 to 1000 lbs,which makes your frame full suspensioned hardtail if youre in the featherweight series :cool: .lenghts about 160mm too.

if i remember right,the rock shox was in my tunturi matrixx fuller,or in some of my old GT´s.RST...i dont know the origins but it used to be in my girfriends Kuwahara team dh,as it was softer for her but and made the crank height lower&better for shorter driver.

Traani":174h88r6 said:
i dont know the origins but it used to be in my girfriends Kuwahara team dh,

Any pics of this? :)

might be actually on my removable hard disk or on my old cell phone.

it was originally pink(ish) when i got it and had everything except fork and wheels in it,it had cost like 27 000 finnish marks back then.

there was xt´s on bars and gears,good cranks etc,big sized rock shocks on back( i have sold that too unfortunately),xt brakes with some unit type brakepads that you could just slip in,and so on.

back then i was all about dirt and modern downhill bike sso it was torn apart for its parts,and i later painted the frame black,added disc brake adapters,slammed a 1500mm double crown marzocchi in it,and my girl drove it.

its somewhere in this town still,painted as like zebra,has 200 mm fork,some old manitou x-vert if i remember right.

it was sure nice to ride,no matter how simple and old the rear link system was,and the rear fork was pretty damn sturdy as it was something like 3 inches tall and closer to one inch in width,the aluminium it was welded from.

nowadays when i have woke to see how nice these old oddball bikes are i feel like so stupid cause ive owned hellova lot of bikes and parts that are gone,and sometimes i find pics and some parts from these,hiding in bins and lockers.

like today these shocks and one marzocchi z4 i found,i still remember how nice they were then,after riding hard forks and poor rear shocks that were no better than some pen spings with no absorbing,or with these.....what you call em...plastomer? systems.

about year ago i was pretty damn mad for my friend who runs his custom mountain bike shop.he just threw away all the leftovers and extras he had in his basement.loads of un used hi end canti´s,bottom brakets,derailleurs,anodized stuff from aluminium,stems and neon coloured saddles.....he said i can carry everything to my shed but as i was at job at the day he cleared out his basment,he just dumped em.

although he left few bits and bobs and joke parts to his shops window,like suspensioned stems etc,but he wont sell em ever.

ive had complete gt dl´s or was it dh´s,complete sintesi bazooka etc and just acted like zombie and got rid of them just to get some modern stuff...me so dumb :LOL:

Back