Klein Pulse Puget Morning 21"

Oldschooler

Senior Retro Guru
just bought one,
but don't need it :) will swap against other colour (got already 2 pugets) or money....

fork is out of order, parts seem very ridden, but frame should be good(chainsuck, but no dings or dents, and not drilled up for v-brakes!)... it's on the way to me,so can't make own pictures....

xt 750 rear derailleur,
xt 737 cranks with real chainrings
xt 73x front derailleur
xt stis and cantis...
controltech seatpost

so I'm looking for a Adroit in Koi or something (pulse)in Sea and sky, moonrise, coral reef.... or performance, team super, quantum pro in 55cm... please offer everything...

or 500euros for the complete bike....

Attachments

• puget21.jpg
    puget21.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 1,415
yes, posted

like I've written on wundel.com, etc.

shipping for a bike from germany to Uk is not for free, chap....

but don't worry, if it's to expensive you can buy another one....

I don't want to buy a Klein...and i am in germany, too.

But you are right, shipping to the UK is not for free...it will cost 32,-€ with DHL :LOL:

Kind regards,
Chap :D

ah ok... 45euros inside germany and 32 from germany to uk... ok...

I pay 12euros for small packages from here to UK... you seem to have better connections to DHL or Post...

inside of germany it will be available for the price I paid plus shipping ...

I just bought it , but don't really want it, cause I already own two pugets (a21" new) like I already said....

you are a very clever guy...:

http://www.deutschepost.de/dpag?tab=1&s ... le=1004909

when I enter 120x60x60 target: UK ... 45euros for a package... and it won't fit in one, so 90euros....

so 465uros including postage and paypalfees.... better now... ?!

Well, maybe i am a clever guy and you want to be a clever guy, but you aren't.

This must be a big Klein if it don't fit into a 120*60*60cm box and heavy too :LOL: because up to 20 kg shipping costs to the UK are 32,-€, you could see here:

http://www.dhl.de/dhl?lang=de_DE&skin=h ... le=3001718

I don't know why you buy things that you don't need, maybe you want to make some money but in this case you have to be more clever, i think.

Good luck :p

slowly I'm getting angry...

this is my hobby.I have a job and don't need to earn money with buying and selling the next day.I only don't have the time to go and catch it up... I bought it cause I sat before the pc and the price was very good.

and If want to make money I would clean it and sell the parts separetely!

If intended to earn money, I wouldn't write it in all forums with the sentence: 1:1. I sell it for the price I paid for it and the auctionlink!!!

a 21" complete bike won't fit into 1 box-... I packed up enough bikes to know this...but you can show me how you put it all in one box without scratches and enough packing material!!! as you can see 45€ inside of germany, cause the seller is to lazy to put in a box...

you're not worth any more of my time...and now shut up! :evil:

for everyone else who is interested: I only take the real postage costs and paypal fees plus 318,56(price of the bike) and 60euros "shipping",cause I'm gonna pick it up tomorrow...

if it fits in 1 package I'll only take postage for 1 package...!

EDIT: I just looked at the dhl page. 1 Package up to 10kilo is 22euros, so it will be 44euros postage!!! cause the bike will be around 11kilo and if I pack it in 2 boxes, each one will be under 10!!!

Wow,right to do about postage! Long and short of it is if too expensive don't buy it! If I thought the postage was excessive I would pm the seller to point out that shipping is actually cheaper. Guy might have made a mistake, if not you know for future reference. But what the hell do I know I'm just a newbie :cry:

Back