Klein Pulse+ Mag 21,thomson, xt

Oldschooler

Senior Retro Guru
Klein Pulse frame
20"
deep forrest green
has some chainsuck, a little ding in the downtube (see pic below, it's very small!) and some paint bubbles under the downtube
has been ridden and some wearing but still a great ride... I'm just changing the color, cause I found a puget morning...

price is 260 euro + shipping

the matching mag 21 in great condition is available for 100euros, but just for the buyer of the frame. I won't sell it alone.

other things must go:
thomson elite stem 130/15° good cond. 40euros
thomson elite stem 120/5° good cond. 50 euros
thomson elite post 31,6/410 good cond. 60 euros
xt 739 sti, good condition, without gear display 45euros
tune starkes stück seatpost black like new, but a hairthin zigzag-scratch on the lower 14cm. 70euro
3ttt extreme aluminium bar gloss black! but full of scratches and has been ridden a lot 5euro

bump :)

I'll sell perhaps my puget morning 20", too. cause I have the chance to get a 21" and that will fit like a glove...

the puget is in even better condition, was ridden, but the owner fully serviced it...so there is chainsuck and a little cablerubb on the steerer tube and a few scratches but good condition...

I paid 500€ for the frame so this is what I'm going to sell it for...it's worth it...though I'm afraid of having a too big frame (21" has a 2,5cm longer steerer tube)

I need the KING headset, XT brakes, stis,cranks and saddle for my puget...the rest is for sale...but most parts were NOS and it won't be cheap...(for example:the wheels were build in spring and I rode them about 300km now)

Back