FOR SALE: Unused Sunny Wheel Bicycle Lift/Hoist

claptonkid

Retro Newbie
Hi there,

Sunny Wheel bicycle lift for sale. See here for description:

http://www.discountbicycles.co.uk/biz/p ... age_pulley

I bought it last year from London Fields Cycles for around £30, but didn't use it in the end. It's just been languishing in the cupboard.

Will accept £25.00 ono.

And to clarify, it's just the bike hoist that I'm selling - the photo is for illustration only. The hoist remains in its boxed unused.

Phone Karl on 07814 620380 if interested. And pick up is from Hackney.

Thanks!

Attachments

• bikeliftdetail.jpg
    bikeliftdetail.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 845
Re: lift

ratbane":g6ffaet3 said:
Is the bike included?

That would be a great deal. Nope - sorry if the ad's unclear. It's just for the bike hoist itself. I'll change the ad for clarification.

Regards,

Karl

Just so you know....

the picture shows two different bike hoists.

the left one is (as far as I can see) the older version of the Up-and-Away deluxe Hoist system distributed by Madison

and the right is as described the sunny hoist (which was distributed by Fisher outdoor leisure)

the sunny model has a one piece ceiling mounting bar (ceiling must be flat)
and non width adjustable hooks.

Below are a couple of pics of a sunny in use holding up a Charge Mixer in my house stairwell.

(hope that is of some help)
;]

Attachments

• sunnylift22.jpg
    sunnylift22.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 800
  • sunnylift11.jpg
    sunnylift11.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 800
ekiborter":1y0566ka said:
Just so you know....

the picture shows two different bike hoists.

the left one is (as far as I can see) the older version of the Up-and-Away deluxe Hoist system distributed by Madison

and the right is as described the sunny hoist (which was distributed by Fisher outdoor leisure)

the sunny model has a one piece ceiling mounting bar (ceiling must be flat)
and non width adjustable hooks.

Below are a couple of pics of a sunny in use holding up a Charge Mixer in my house stairwell.

(hope that is of some help)
;]

Great! That's the one! Thanks v much for those extra details. Wish mine could've been used like that - just couldn't find that bleedin' joist!

K

Back