Bits for sale - bike hoist, inner tubes, lights etc

pauluspaolo

Dirt Disciple
I've been having a bit of a clearout & these bicycle parts are now surplus to requirements.

3 x inner tubes: 1 is a Halfords 26" x 1.50" - 2.10" (Schraeder valve), the other 2 are Airwave 26" x 1.75" - 2.125" (Presta valve) - all are boxed, new & unused - I don't have a bike with 26" wheels now so they're of no use to me. Price is £4.00 for all three tubes.

Next up is an Aldi bike hoist - I bought 2 of these thinking that I could use them to suspend my car's hardtop (1985 Reliant Scimitar SS1 for those interested) from the garage ceiling. This hasn't proved to be practical due to space, & the fact that the hardtop stays on the car 99.9% of the time! I ended up using one of the hoists to suspend my - now in bits - mountain bike (there's a surprise!) from the garage ceiling. Therefore the extra one is now surplus to requirements. The hoist is new & unused, there are no instructions with it but it's not difficult to figure out how it works from the picture on the box. I'm looking for £10.00.

Next is a set of Torch bike lights. These are new & unused & the pack consists of 2 lights (1 x white front, 1 x red rear), each light has 9 LED's & comes complete with brackets & batteries (AAA's I think). The pack is unopened & in excellent condition. I'm looking for £7.50.

Lastly I have an unopened SRAM PC1 (Nickel) single speed bike chain. No idea how I come to have this but it's of no use to me as I've never had a single speed bike (certainly not in recent years)! Info on the box includes the following: snap lock connector included, step riveting 1/2" x 1/8", 114g, 330g, made in Portugal, part # 68.2793.114.205. The box is still sealed & it looks like the chain's never been out of the box - it looks new & unused to me. I'm looking for £5.00.

Postage is included in the price of all the items & I'm happy to split them or sell them as a joblot for £20.00.

Payment by Paypa gift, bank transfer, cash, cheque etc.

If you have any questions I'll do my best to answer them - many thanks for looking :)

:)

Back