'08 Charge Duster frame and forks £200 posted

Russell

Old School Grand Master
Edited as everything has sold apart from the Duster so some posts won't make sense )

Right, I'm selling a small '08 Charge Duster frame, in black. Modern prestige frameset.

Selling because its a tad too small for me and as much as I'd like to keep it, I need a bigger bike.

As with all used MTB frames, there have been cable rubs and chainslap over the past 12 months but I look after my bikes and as I've spotted marks I've touched them up and put helicoptor tape over the offending areas so overall the frame is in very good used condition.

One very small 'ding' on the top tube which I have to point out :)

Includes a Woodman seatclamp (bolt type).

Forks are 2002 Manitou Black Super 80/100, in red, great condition, couple of scuffs as you'd expect but I've been using them with no problems whatsoever and am only selling as I've got new forks. Adjustable travel and rebound, air spring, and lockout! In fact I like these so much that the new forks are just longer travel versions of them as the new frame suits 'bigger' forks better.

Fork info/reviews here...
http://www.mtbr.com/cat/older-categorie ... 86crx.aspx

specs and geometry of frame here...
http://www.chargebikes.com/products/par ... .php?id=13

Great modern frame/fork combo for just £200inc postage.

9763795a11391724590l.jpg

9763795a11391724428l.jpg

9763795a11391724387l.jpg

freebie frame pls -I would love the kona but cant justify/ afford anything else

********EDIT**********

sod it it - let someone else have the karma, I'm just being greedy.

Russ - is there any way (PRETTY, PRETTY PLEASE!) that you would sell me those tyres separately from the DynaTech?

You'd make my weekend old chum...

Go on, make a grown man cry... (with joy)...

BoyBurning":1msr0fqu said:
Russ - is there any way (PRETTY, PRETTY PLEASE!) that you would sell me those tyres separately from the DynaTech?

You'd make my weekend old chum...

Go on, make a grown man cry... (with joy)...

I could sell the Diablo with the Michelins from my other thread (Hi-lite Hots) as they were the original tyres I bought for it I suppose.

I should tell you that the Ritcheys are wire, not folding. They're in OK condition, bit of minor cracking, but I used them for a couple of laps at Mayhem this year with no worries. My only problem is shipping them being non-folding tyres. Where in the country are you? PM me to sort this out of you definately want them :)

has the cross frame gone? *trying to work out if my fuelmonster to chelt and back is less than £15*

chris667":2r7mzxva said:
Geez, Russ, is that the cheapest Ti bike that's ever been sold on Retrobike?

:LOL: I didn't pay much for it (as I'm sure some members here will remember) so all I'm asking is to cover the cost of the upgrades I've done (Titanium bars £20, Ti brake boss bolts £15, Syncros stem £15, full DX groupset £100+, Mag 20s £50 etc) plus a few quid to help cover the bike in the first place.

Back