NOS 1992 Al-Mega XTR

vinnya77

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
For sale I have my NOS Al-Mega XTR 1992 medium.
I want to ride it, but I can’t bring myself to do so.
As such it’s sat in the box it arrived in last year, and I’ve never even had it out of the box. Only to check it arrived safely.
However, as I want to ride it, what I’m after is someone to do a deal with a used Al-Mega XTR in medium plus cash.
In keeping with the rules, I’m putting a price of £3,000.

Re:

As per the ad I do not want to sell.

Is there nobody with an Al-mega to trade though?
If not, on the wall it’ll go.

Re: NOS 1993 Al-Mega XTR

1993 or 92?

92 is all silver, curved seat tube and with rigid Easton fork.
93 is a mix of purple anodised accessories with straight seat tube and Manitou 2 fork (badged as Al Mega E900, not XTR).

Keen to see photos.

Re:

Hi,

Thanks for you interest.
It says the photos are too large to add, could you PM your number please and I’ll Whatsapp some pictures.

Re: Re:

vinnya77":1nzyxzub said:
Hi,

Thanks for you interest.
It says the photos are too large to add, could you PM your number please and I’ll Whatsapp some pictures.
Great fire them over. 0747700

Re: Re:

vinnya77":3hff3cuz said:

Suggest opening image in photo editing software (elg. MS Paint), Resize and save. Images here on RBUK need to be smaller than 500K i believe.

Good Luck With Trade/Sale!

You’re correct it’s 500mb. However, I don’t use a computer any more. If I can’t do it on my phone, it doesn’t get done.

Re:

I used to, I now ride a full suspension Marin, but this is a great bike and one of the coolest designs, even with it being 30yrs old.

It’s still in the box. Up sale £3000, will take px another Al-Mega frameset or bike. As long as it’s a later one with the reinforced headtube.

Latest posts

Back