GT Quatrefoil Tandem

1Speed

Dirt Disciple
Hi Folks

Due to a scandalous lack of use, I would like to offer you the chance to grab a great piece of kit

GT Quatrefoil Tandem in (and the best option imo :D ) Midnight Aurora

Its in really good condition and is dressed in a mix of XT and DX components, rear U brake etc.. -- totally original spec.

If you take a look in the catalogue archive on here its in the 1991 GT Catalogue

Id go as far as saying its seen no more than a few hundred miles since 1991. A good Muc Off and degrease would have her gleaming!!

£400 -- id say posted but..... :D :D :D

Leicestershire based.

Re:

These always look like great fun. No idea how I'd get this home, or who would be brace enough to get on the back with me steering, but I'd like to see pictures!

I've a Dawes MTB tandem. Riding singletrack on it is an absolute blast - like driving a bus with a stuck accelerator round a multi-storey car park. :D
Downhill, 30mph is reached really quickly.

Definitely one to try, but it can make or break a relationship. :shock:

Re:

Got two tandems. Just go for it.Will be the best thing you ever bought( providing you are not on the verge of divorce )hardly ever ride my solo bikes now. I reckon we can do just about everything a solo mountain bike can do apart from jumps and hopping.Hopping can be done but not by us. They also handle chopped up ground better than a solo as well. You do have to learn to consider what is happening behind you as well but all this comes with practice

Re:

Post some pics ! Would sit nicely with my Santana :)

Leicestershire is a long way from home fortunately so no rash decisions just yet...

Back