Psyclewerks Wild Hare

karloff70

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Here goes my Wild Hare....as I can not ride anymore due to health reasons. May it find a good home. Awesome bike! This is the bigger frame. I am 6 4" and it was perfect. Was set up as a 9 gear no front gears.

It comes exactly as on the pics, still wired up with quality wiring, including the Monkey Light graphite bars, sweet Ritchey grips, front break handles, pedals, chain guard, back disc break adapter and break and the XT rear gears. Not very far from a complete bike. I am also selling the fork and wheels that were on it (Reba Race and custom built Mavic wheels) separately. Oh, and I had a new bolt made for it (the part that wears out in these) so it's good to go a good old way from here. Also includes new set of bearings for the frame from Igus, so again, no reason this can't keep going strong.......

The price is for all the still wired up bits in the pics. Bit of a bargain for someone here.

EDIT: Since this isn't finding a new home as a package I am now happy to split, so if you see single bits or just want the frame, make me an offer!

£250

Attachments

• Hare_all.jpg
    Hare_all.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 1,105
  • Hare_MonkeyLightBars.jpg
    Hare_MonkeyLightBars.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 1,105
  • Hare_chain_guard.jpg
    Hare_chain_guard.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 1,104
  • Hare_XT.jpg
    Hare_XT.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 1,105
  • Hare_back_brake.jpg
    Hare_back_brake.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 1,105
Hi,
maybe you should try the 1998+ Forum; Correct me if I am wrong, but I think the frame is from 1999?
Good luck with the sale, anyway!

This is still in the up to 97 forum, reckon you'd sell it easier if you sold it as parts as there's so few bits anyway. I know someone was after those bars recently.

Re:

Ok, as no one is picking this up in one I will split, so make me an offer for whatever separate thing on there or of course the frame chaps....

Back