1998 sunn TOX 998

robheffers

Retro Newbie
Well looked after - bike by Sunn -
I've had this from new - used it for years and then for the past 10-15 it has been dry stored and un-used, which seems a shame

It's in great condition for its age, but could do with a service (tune the gears etc) and maybe some front headset bearings as there is a touch of play in it.
scuffs on brake levers and general marks but over all nice condition, please see pics

I cant find much info on the original specs - so i'll add more once i've noted them from the bike itself but as far as I'm aware it is

SUNN TOX 998 (199:cool:
Approx measurements in pictures
21 speed sram SRT 4.0 gripshift
V - brakes
Fuji CrMo tubing
shimano DEORE LX on the rear
Shimano Acera X - front
SHIMANO / SUNN wheel hubs
Diatech Headset
Club roost downhill bars
Fred salmon and Gorilla brake boosters

I will try and answer any questions or can take more specific pictures if requested.

I would rather keep it as a whole and not break it for parts -

Collection would be best from Nn9 or Mk44 But could also work something out, just ask.

It's on eBay for £249 so that's the price, see eBay for pics until I have chance to upload to here too.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/122112714030

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back