Gear Inner Cable blowout.. buy 5 get one free...

Sithlord

Old School Grand Master
I need to clear some jagwire inner gear cables out as the damm things seem to be breeding,, bought quite a lot recently :oops: from a shop that closed down,, maybe a few too many :oops: :roll: :LOL:

Those who have bought cables off me recently should be able to vouch for the quality.. ;)

So going to offer you good girls and guys them at a great price ;)

The offer is buy 5 and get one free.............. :)

Price for the five + one free is £ 5.60 posted to a UK mainland address..

Payment preferred either paypal or bank transfer please..

PM me to place your orders.. :)

Many thanks..

Si

Sorry dave... its inner wire fella, although I do still have a embarrassing amount of 4mm gear outer cable left if you needed this instead and matching 4mm ferrules ;)

Hi Dave,

The outer cable is not branded jagwire , but is good quality, and is fully lined, very similar to Shimano SIS type outer.. :)

Hey

I think I could probably do with some of this. It would be good if you'd put some outer into the mix too. Probably looking for 2-3 meters of outer..

Did you have a load of brake cable too or was that another chap?

If you could let me know a price on some outer too that would be great.

D

I do have brake cables as well but they are not included in this offer chap, as I bought more gear inner cable than brake inner cable.. sorry..

Standard black (SIS, type) lined outer cable would be £ 1.70 per mtr either for 4mm gear outer cable or 5mm brake outer cable.. ;) , and can provide 4mm or 5mm ferrules too and crimps.. ;)

Hey Si, yea that is a bargain, i thought it was jagwire fully sealed, i work in a bike shop and can get normal cables cheap anyway

Dave

Hello Si
I'll take another half dozen then please. Payments to sir's usual address is it...?
PM me. :)

Back