Sale or Swap my Sims Lightning Crankset for 900 XTR Crankset

wtb_rider

BoTM Triple Crown
BoTY Winner
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
hello

i´m looking for a 900 xtr crankset in used but good condition, and i´ll throw my sims lightning crankset in.
with or without rings.
if somebody did not know what i´m talking about take a look at bikepro:

http://www.bikepro.com/products/cranks/sims.shtml

here they are:
the red bolts are not included since the set is not assembled any more.

the polished TA rings are available too if needed. If there is any offer we can talk about the worthbalance.
I´m happy for every offer.
thanks alot
cheers kay

Re: Swap my Sims Lightning Crankset for your 900 XTR Crankset

Wow that's a really nice FUNK :cool:

Do you have any close up pics of the cranks? I have a couple sets of m900's I may offer.

Cheers
Niall.

i´ll try to make some but that could take to friday.

but they are in cood condition, i have 2 sets and will give the more shiny one if nessesary.

found some..

i don´t know which set that is but both have a similar condition:

cook dustcaps look graet on the cranks but are not included.
cheers kay

I could be tempted to part with some m900 cranks I have. I'm currently waiting you hear back from someone about selling them, but if it doesn't go through I'd be up for a swap. Mine are pretty tidy with original logo on the drive side and a replacement one on the non drive side. I believe the rings I have are also original m900 and are in great shape. If you are interested, let me know and I'll chase up my potential buyer and see what that situation is.

Re:

Thanks for the offer but they have to be complete original, with all decals.
Cheers Kay

Re:

Hi wtb_rider, I will get some pictures of my m900's tonight and send them over. I am still interested also :)

Re: Re:

wtb_rider":k74mp86g said:
Cheers Kay
No worries. The decal fitted is an exact replica and a transfer, not a clumsy sticker. You can't actually tell it apart from the original, I could get away with not disclosing it but I'm an honest guy.

Re: Re:

ishaw":uqjb7a3s said:
wtb_rider":uqjb7a3s said:
Cheers Kay
No worries. The decal fitted is an exact replica and a transfer, not a clumsy sticker. You can't actually tell it apart from the original, I could get away with not disclosing it but I'm an honest guy.

Amen to the above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

Have a look at Ishaw's, I doubt you will be disappointed!

I need to pull mine off my Attitude before I can get decent pic's, so will take a bit longer than I thought.

Back