Ridgeback Freebie

Sundayjumper

Specialized Fan
I'm tidying the garage today and under immense pressure to make visible progress so if you can collect THIS WEEK from Sandhurst, Berks then you can have it for free.

Very rare Ridgeback 704XT frame (Tange Prestige), original bars, stem, seatpin, saddle, QR & rear brake hanger. Seat pin is carbon wrap over alloy, and the wrap is loose, it slides on and off !! :shock:

I can post the bits (for actual cost plus a bottle of wine), but I don't want to post the frame.

12421708131159391b.jpg

(I do have the forks as well, but I want to keep those)

Re:

Unbelievable nobody has claimed this yet :shock: Top quality. Love the Ridgebacks of this era, especially the model before. I dont need another bike or I would swing by.

Re:

M-Power":3pt4ctkl said:
Unbelievable nobody has claimed this yet :shock: Top quality. Love the Ridgebacks of this era, especially the model before. I dont need another bike or I would swing by.

:shock: ......if I didn't have one already, I'd be all over this. Amazing....(And Free too....:cool: )

Good luck to whoever gets it.

boy"O"boy

Re:

oops double post! looking at the post below Yay! What a great frame glad it's found a good home :D

I you haven't found a home for this yet, I would be very interested in it if you were willing to post?

Back