FS my 1971 vauxhall viva hc sl90 aka hecta

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
As the title says it's my 1971 vauxhall viva sl90 which was the all singing 70's diareagh brown pimp car it's a project car that's half done it's taxed with a full years tax and mot runs out in July and only needs a new clutch plate (eBay £30) to get her back on the road. Comes with a mountain of spares including a nos Abby autos centre concole (hens teeth) she looks ratted insides and out but her heart is solid and pumping out 69BHP over the standard 48BHP of the standard viva.

Anyway looking for £750 for everything there is a lot here K&N filter kit new carb rebuild kit new from new stock not perished old stock new boot lid 2 x engine gasket kits new water pump plus loads more and many manuals

Ps this is the HC SL90 with the high top wings and 1159cc high lift high touqe engine which had a very short production run and one of 16 left and one 4 still on the road so very rare.

Not asking silly money after £750 which is a lot less than I've spent by a long way but a lack of garage now forces my hand

Re:

A real shame no one is up for giving this a good home. Doesn't look like you lost much money on it though. :LOL:

Have a bump....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 848
My addiction to old cars is as bad as my addiction to old bikes. Have you got some pictures?

Re:

33.jpg

Back