Having a clear out loads plus full SOMA Fab bike

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Having a small clear out as I kinda brought a classic car from 71 think really cool and muscle car'ish and your way off vauxhall viva hc sl90 with the 1159 high lift cam sports pack engine :cool: soooooo

1. 2 x 36h mavic 217 sunsets used but very good condition some sticker peel as you'd expect for age ow and there true and round and braking surface's aren't worn £90 the pair posted ONO

2. rock shox mag 21sl's used but seals good could do with a full once over and new steerer as its rusty and 1" £40 posted ow they have the rubber boots too ONO

3. park pre 825 ti plate frame 15" (long 22" top tube) could do with shot blasting and powder coat or ride as is 1/8th headtube £65 posted ONO

4. 18" 94 diamond back racing apex with original forks tru temper platinum ox tripple butted tubing and tripple butted forks uber cool £80 posted ONO

5. soma fabrication's 17" groove full m770 xt groupset cranks brakes gears the works
hope xc mavic xc717 disc wheelset perfect condition rocket ron tyres
salsa cro moto forks and QR's
surly tostion bar's
titec steel stem and seat post
Chris king rasta headset
no saddle as my brooks is molded to my arse and wont fit you anyway.
asking £700 posted for this classy girl.

More bits

6. 1 x 32h mavic sunset rim used good over all condition but stickers lifting. £60 posted ONO

7. 1 x 32h mavic 217 gold ano rim used good over all condition but again sticker lifting £50 posted ONO

8. bontrager titec bars the 175gram ones very rough condition £15 ono to cover postage and a beer.

9. 2 x 36h mavic DH rims in ceramic one 121 and on d521 good side walls but used. £30 posted

10. Chris king HT2 BB in black good condition but has marks where its fitted the bearings are really really smooth as I have been using the grease tool suuuuccccchhhhhhh a good tool.

pic's here http://s957.photobucket.com/user/cannon ... for%20sale and you wont be dissappointed people. :D

The Soma is gorgeous! Unfortunately, my current project build is committed.

At £150 for the frame, someone will get a cracking deal!

GLWS

Back