Pantographing

Yep seen the work all of which is great but the postage would put it out of reach. Must be someone in the UK still able to do this?

Re:

Hi,

The text below in blue, is taken from Nigel Scott's website Campyoldy. It relates to work that Mr Short did on Nigel Scott's Gios.

I have actually used the services of Ken Short myself. He did 2 chainrings for me which I was happy with.

ENGRAVING SERVICES

I took the chainring, seatpost and subsequently several other items to Ken Short at Wimborne Engraving. He has been in business for over 30 years and is quite happy to do this type of work. Ken advises that he can copy from a photograph if necessary although having a metal product to work from is preferable. I found his prices to be very reasonable and he is willing to mail items if you pay the costs of course. He has to make a master initially and has the Gt logo along with Campa shield where I had a worn logo freshened up on 151 cranks. If you feel you do not want someone else ‘borrowing your pattern’, you may wish to take the job elsewhere.

KEN SHORT Wimborne Engraving 14a Mill Lane Wimborne Dorset BH21 1LN tel: 01202 886373. email: jeanken(at)me.com website: http://www.wimborne-engraving.co.uk Note-he starts early morning and finishes by 15.30hrs!

Hope this is of use.

Regards,
Nick.

Back