One million hits.

bagpuss

rBotM Winner
Broke one million hits on my flickr pages yesterday ......and I am still having problems viewing my own photos. :facepalm: :LOL:

Most of its about bikes....never knew it would be so popular :shock:

Hi mate
I joined Flickr last month. I have always used photobucket and found it OK if a little slow. I have found one problem with Flickr and it seems to be my computer.
When I click on my pictures and then click the little arrow symbol in the bottom corner to share it, it opens the box with a couple of tabs at the top, says something like, facebook, HTML, email, BB Board etc. These give you the tags to copy into whatever you are using. When I click on the BB Board one, which is what you need for here and most other forums it just swipes past the code and leaves a blank white box. So doesn't give me a code to use here. I only found out its my computer as I tried at work and its working fine, really easy.
Maybe this is the sort of thing you are having as well, as once it works its so obvious and easy.
My issue I think, or at least the only difference is that I set up a new computer a couple of months back and it has windows 10, that's the only thing I can put it down to but cannot work out how to fix it. I only found the issue on Friday so still waiting on Flickr getting back to me.
Hope this might help.

Jamie

Back