for the cyclist who has everything

Wall hanging bling rubbish. I'd prefer a proper machine. Th stuff that interests me not one jot. Period.

Re:

Definitely more evidence that cycling is the new golf :( . Couldn't even get the length of the brake cables right.

If I had that kind of money to spend on a wall hanger bike, I'd spend it on a historic machine with a connection to a legendary rider, not this sort of willy-waving shite.

Re: Re:

Johnsqual":3cvsrryq said:
Definitely more evidence that cycling is the new golf :( . Couldn't even get the length of the brake cables right.

If I had that kind of money to spend on a wall hanger bike, I'd spend it on a historic machine with a connection to a legendary rider, not this sort of willy-waving shite.

I concur entirely...

Re:

Aside from the fact it's impeccably clean, and expensive how does this make sense ? It's a beautiful bike that you can't afford to ride.

"If I had that kind of money to spend on a wall hanger bike, I'd spend it on a historic machine with a connection to a legendary rider, not this sort of willy-waving shite."

+1 to the comments above, if I had the money I'd do just the same, oh hang about.....

Back