maillard helicomatic freewheel

I got a wheelset on sale with the Helicomatic hubs.

The rims are slightly bent, so you might want to get a pair of straight ones and re-build them. But the Helicomatic hubs are smooth.

I had them on sale on LFGSS for £30 + shipping (or if you're in London we can arrange something).

Pictures on the thread here: http://www.lfgss.com/thread125021.html

PM me if interested

Hello,

I have a pair of wheels with Helicomatic hubs which I took from a Peugeot. Don't have a use for them and have just been stored. They're in pretty good condition, everything straight and true, rims still in good nick. Let me know if you're interested and I'll snap some pics for you.

Thanks everyone got sorted. Used up all my luck for this year, went down local tip with some wood they have a new walk in scrap metal skip i now have a cannondale moutain bike and a rear helicomatic wheel, rims shot but freewheel fine.
Now i want to go down every day encase there's any more goodies.

You're the luckiest person in the world, getting one for free. I was willing to pay a fortune and couldn't find a thing.

Have you the tool to secure the FW? Notable by the bottle opener on the end of it! A dual purpose tool - why are they all not made like this?

Have a great weekend,

Richard

The bottle openers were not that great.I have several tools if anyone wants one and a new and a secondhand freewheel and two hubs I think.I would of ofFered them earlier but hadnt seen the post.jm.

Back