Ron Cooper and Dave Yates

matthewsowter

Retro Newbie
I am looking for a Dave Yates and Ron Cooper frame that is in a good condition that I could use for a photo shoot. I will organise all the courier and postage. In return will give you all the studio shots of your bike and one or two other goodies.

I have a studio booked for the 20th of this month and would need it for then.

Please let me know if you can help?

Matthew Sowter

oaklec":15reotf2 said:
Is this a elaborate scam where I send you my rather fetching Ron Cooper bike and never see it again?

That's what I wondered - especially as there's no information, what the photos are to be used for etc...

Roadking.

and the "photographer" only has 3 posts on this site. i think i'd want his car etc in exchange until my bike was returned!! alarm bells...

a pal of mine surrendered his tag heuer watch on ebay to some guy in eastern europe (any concerns so far?!) who assured him that he'd give him his asking price for it. said friend (ohhh "FRIENNND!") was then instructed to follow the links from this clown's ebay listing which took him on to a very professional looking website.

needless to say that he didn't receive a bean for it and never saw his watch again!

:shock:

This is no scam!
I don't wish to go public with the project i am working on at the moment. Yes i am new to this forum, my reason for joining was to get hold of these frames for a photoshoot.
I have however been able to get hold of the 2 frames I am after.

Back