Holdsworth Frame Numbers

ok, going around a few departments to get this up again, think I need to give them some time to confirm payment and action. I may have jumped the gun a bit as I also contact Stephen today to advise him I am try to pay the fees. I tried the message service, but no reply, when you contacted him did you get a response?

No. No response as of yet. I contacted him via Facebook messenger. Basically told him that the website was down which is a shame as it was invaluable and I would be happy to pay fees and/or take over management of it. I will let you know if I get a response. Weirdly enough I had gone on the providers site and it seems to be paid for until April 2018 (renewed April 2017). Don't know if that is just a glitch though.

Yes, that's what I found. I was advised by someone who knows bit more than me that it should have been suspended then or soon after, but it can reside in various computer memories until this space is take by something else.

Seems talking to the provider that they open an unpaid case and tried to contact Norman. I think only when time passed and no reply did they actually suspend it, seems fairly recently.

I have now ha a reply for the sales department to my email with the payment code, they should respond in 24hr to my request to have the site suspended.

Re: Re:

jules_b":3py2p88i said:
Has anyone noticed that the nkilgariff Holdsworth website is down? I know that unfortunately Norman apparently died a year ago and wondering whether the host has now removed it. Losing this website would be a massive loss for all Holdsworth fans as it is the most comprehensive source of all things Holdsworth and had a lot of brilliant detail. I had taken the opportunity a few weeks back to save all the information on the site (just in case this happened) but it would be great to get this site back up and running

Oh no, didn't notice!!

Would you mind giving me a copy of the site and I'll try to put it up online somewhere?

dwscrimshaw":1f1vluxp said:
Ok just clear the outstanding fees, need to give payment code to One.com and hopefully they will put it up again. Also tried to contact Normans relatives to discuss ownership. Keep you posted.

Ah nice!

Once up again, I'll make a copy of all of it myself. Was thinking of re-doing it in a more modern way too...we'll see.

Looks like wheels turn slowly. Been bounced around a few departments again that seem not to be talking to each other. I think we will have to wait until the end of the week for the fee payment to reach the host co. Despite giving them the payment ref they need to see it in the bank. I'll keep an eye on it.

Ok, have to push every step of the way. Got the proof of payment from the debt collector and sent it to one.com. they now need to confirm that they actually have the cash then the site should go up again within 24Hrs.

i'll let you know when I hear back from them, or chase them again.

Ok, now looks like its all up again! Take a look and let me know if anythings seems to be a problem. I need to contact them again regarding the long term

Latest posts

Back