Old saracen Tufftrax Elite??

Jamesl94

Dirt Disciple
Hey guys, I have got a old Saracen Tufftrax Elite from about 92' I think?

It has been sat in my garage since about 94' and hasn't been used!

Aboloutly everything is original, even the inntertubes, haha.

DSC_1070.jpg

DSC_1072.jpg

Just thinking of sticking it on ebay for £20, or unless anyone wants it?

James

That's a good bike in cracking condition, James -- £20 might be a bit too low. You could find out if you post your pictures on the "How much is my XYZ worth?" thread in this forum.

Potential buyers might find it easiest to collect in person. Whereabouts in the country are you James?

:shock: :shock:
That is the bike i have been looking for! Its is the SAME as the one that some twat stole frm me way back in 93!

If you are selling then i really really would like that bike! :D :D

Hey guys,

Haha, have had about 8 pm's about this :shock:

Sadly, this is not the bike that was stolen from you Easy Rider, as I bought this baby from Hellfrauds ;)

So, could someone please (who is not looking to buy it) tell me how much it is worth, or is sorta something around £20 the deal?

James

hey James, we know its not the one that was stolen as easy still has the reflectors with colour matched paint!

between me and easyrider we are prepared to give you a fair price, if you do a quick search on the for sale forums here and sold items on ebay, also someone else might answer you on the other thread.

thanks paul, after I let off a stink bomb accepting the offer of a not very special clockwork for a not very special price, i would really like some people to get stuck in, tell the man how much they think his bike is worth and me and easyrider will do the rest.

Back