Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black

• Silver

• Splash

• Total voters
Green for me...had a green Hope XC front hub a few years back.

Also had a pair of red Mavic 517's, and before that one citron and one red...nice!

Its a hard one this, Depends on what its going on and where , I like most of the ano colours apart from the spash type, in the end though voted for Blue.. ;)

i tend to use mostly black or silver unless i'm building something specific, at which point i think what year is the bike from and what was the popular colour then, like my aluminium O i went with purple bits even though i never liked ano purple!! :LOL:

but i like green mostly but it can be rare, never got the gold thing and red just fades to pink!

so i think blue is the best colour, tends not to fade and blue is cool.

also i know it sounds daft but i sort of don't think of black or silver as colour options, they are like default colours.

:D

in the purple era i was into blue as it complimented my polished aluminium frame. when i sold that and moved onto a dark green fire mountain i replaced all the bolts with gold, hence the reason that bike is still draped in gold to this day (although it has been painted white now).

gold for me

If the frame have a colour, I prefer either silver or black ano on it but on the grey titanium frame I quite liked the blue ano on the grey. With a white frame you can pick any one colour of your choice and it will still looked good, I choose gold for my ss Kona.

Not a fan of red ano as they seem to fade into pink later, so gold is for me

awww, c'mon! Purple has to be THE retro colour!!!

If there is one colour that defines retro anno - its the 3dv look.. :D

Back