retrobiker of the month comp.

clockworkgazz

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
I think we should have a comp. for retrobiker of the month, on here.

I want to nominate MrNero50.

This fella, sent me a parcel with a super light orange seatpost, new fred salmon bar plugs, clear crud catcher and a slightly scuffed but still super comfy flite.

Not only did he give these items to me free- yeah free :cool: He even paid the postage- what a man :D

This fella deserves the title in my book unless anyone feels they have another worthy nominee?

Thanks again MrNero50, youtheman!

Thanks again MrNero50, youtheman!

Doesn't have a m737 chainset spare does he......... :LOL:

seriously though, good man........why not mention the good guys, spread the Kharma :cool:

This is the kind of thing that one will never find in Yankee-doo-laly-land.....(where I now live). But enough of this boys or you will have to get a room.
Are WE NOT MEN?

We are Devo.

You've got to post him something back gazz,after all thats quite a goodie bag ,bottle of wine doesnt cost much but is always appreciated :D

jonnyboy666":2vb2quup said:
we are a bloody nice bunch of people aren't we! :D

amen to that.

I once sent someone off an rc forum i frequent a pair of steering tie rods for nish and paid the postage...two days later i got an email grumbling that i had only sent one pair and he had wanted both front and rear...so i "should" send him the rears on too!! :shock:

Lid":3hc5i40p said:
This is the kind of thing that one will never find in Yankee-doo-laly-land.....

I beg to differ - after missing an eBay auction on a Bonty RaceLite in the USA that the OH wanted I dropped the buyer a line on MTBR and said that if there was any chance could we buy it off him. Not only did he agree, but he posted the frame gratis and refused to accept any money for it.

He's now a member here, so Mr Orange, your kindness was never forgotten...

:cool:

Back