Who's the daddy?

TSC.

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
JT of course! (Silly question really... :roll: )

Newnham 93 (I think):
TStomac1.jpg

TStomac2.jpg

TSC.

13oct08071.jpg

yeh, Tomac was mentally fast down the pipeline. the only other person who was close to that speed was darren tapp.. mainly as his pro-stop disc brake failed at the top :shock: .. he pulled out of the race soon after..

scant":2tf8s1fw said:
yeh, Tomac was mentally fast down the pipeline. the only other person who was close to that speed was darren tapp.. mainly as his pro-stop disc brake failed at the top :shock: .. he pulled out of the race soon after..
I think Gump has got a great clip of that, Darren did a lovely little dismount on the corner in the photograph, landing backwards on a hay bale before jumping back on the bike as if it was all one move. Very funny to watch. LOL.

Should be seeing Darren soon with Danpiero, I'll let him know he was mentioned in the same breath as JT, he'll like that.

TSC.

Depending on which lap that was taken I'll be in that photo :D

Stood on the left of the shot above the cross-road (other side of the Ambulance) about half way up if I remember right – stayed for a couple of laps then went to the bombholes.

Need to look through the old shots, but I'm sure I've got one of JT at the top of the pipeline too.

Great memories.

Does anyone know if they use the pipeline on the Newnam 90 course?? Perhaps it's time for a mass Retrobike pilgrimage

my mate sees darren around where he lives nowandagain, one of my mates sister's was was dating hime, but that was like years ago.

Was that the year Baker won? I remember the weather was great that year. Tomac came third the year I went. It was still a great effort as I think he had a puncture or two? The 'Lung' came second I think.

Back