New guy here...

sithlord3

Retro Newbie
Hey all.....just wanted to say heya quickly as I ll be lurking the boards from time to time.....my only real "retro" or "vintage" bike ismy 94 Barracuda Cuda Comp...Ive owned it since new (built it right outa the box at the shop I was working in at 15) and just this past year it underwent a total tear down.....new powder and some new XT stuff...I know the rims are "newer" but I got em dirt cheap so ther they are....anyway heres a few pics.....see ya round....btw...currently looking for a blue 32h Ringle front Super Bubba as mine just exploded....
cuda3033.jpg

cuda3037.jpg

cuda3036.jpg

cuda035.jpg

cuda3038.jpg
[/img]

That is one nice machine fella,
Barracuda when it was real and not just cheap S**t from moore large in the uk.
Like the yeti grips ,a favorite of mine and the worn out/in flite.
Nice one.

nice colour sceme! blue and turquoise often don't work together but with the white touch it looks realy nice on your frame.

p.s. sithlord seems to be a popular nick...

hi and welcome chap
nice ride and are they syncros dps32 rims?? (i had the dps 32,s and awsome strong rim but weigh the same as the moon!!)

rob

Hello and welcome

Nice bike! There is one on here, named 'digitalcreation', who is Barracuda enthousiast as well. He even built his own Barracuda website :D (lost the link due to compu crash :cry: )

Yes, remember the K chaps! :)

Sith is a member over on my site, and I think on MTBR as well. Very nice looking Comp there..

Welcome to RetroBike, Sith!

nice ride, love the colour scheme you got on there. only thing i'd change is maybe go with the darker blue yeti grips instead of what looks to be teal. the difference might be subtle so i wouldn't say it was a big deal. very thought out bike build! ;)

Back