Wednesday Evening Baiku

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Wednesday night Baiku:

Heading home quickly for all the wrong reasons. Appointment cancelled. Now heading home even quicker for all the right reasons. CX bike prep'd in record time. Out into the darkness and stillness and happiness follows. All in balance tonight. Moment of tranquility on top of the South Downs temporarily broken by a work call. Over. Back to nature. Spend a moment realisiing how lucky this moment is and start thinking biking is a religion, and this is praying. Sort of. Bumble along the South Downs Way and realise the saddle bag's open over all this bumpy slippy chalk! House keys and wallet still present. Nature's with me tonight. She's always there. She is the law. Home. Pizza. Wife. Love. Best ride of my life.

Attachments

• ShoesAndWheel3.jpg
    ShoesAndWheel3.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 436
  • Decal2.jpg
    Decal2.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 429
Wednesday night baiku:

Text chimes through early PM....night ride planned with Mike....agree meet up time....drive home in early evening drizzle....thats fine, I dont mind, am really looking forward to tonight....step indoors and phone rings....ride cancelled....rebooked for Friday....joint nightride changed to solo shed ride in a flash....stay dry get out clause won....change and hit the turbo hard instead....most uneventfull ride of my life :roll:

Back