Specialized Stumpjumper 88 / 89

oaep7

Retro Guru
Thinking of offering this Stumpjumper for sale - anyone able to give an idea of what it's worth?

Deore throughout, GX26 rims, Stamped 87 Suede Turbo, some chips etc, very clean and very very original.

Thanks

Attachments

• DSCF0113a.JPG
    DSCF0113a.JPG
    221.4 KB · Views: 1,182
I think £50.00 posted is more than generous ;)
Send me your payment details and we wll just keep this quick and between ourselves huh ;) :LOL:
Loved them the minute they came out!
regards

Gary C

not that this is really the place to be discussing prices see the what's it worth thread above).

But I'd have thought a bit more that £50 really – I'd suggest putting it in the for sale section at a price you'd be happy to let it go for and see what happens. If you're way off on price it won't sell – maybe someone will put in an offer below your asking price (at that point it would be up to you to choose if you wanted to accept). This isn't ebay so if people offer less than you really want you don't have to sell ;)

I saw the funny side enid! I think I'll hang on to it if thats the best offer!

I opened the whats it worth thread and started new topic - guess I should have just replied????

Ooh… sorry guys, I think my post came across as a bit too serious (reading it back this morning) Clearly no one thinks it's only worth £50 :LOL:

Bikes this old don't actually come up for sale all that often. It is nice though :cool:

One almost exactly the same went for about £90 on ebay not too long back. Remember it as I was watching the auction and missed its end. Would have paid that for it!

I payed £120 for a mint 1 with a whole load of other stuff, all brand new
and from 89, a met helmet, computer, slicks, lights,pump and even inner tubes ;)

Back