non drivers

lumos2000

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
i was wondering how many non drivers there are on retrobike. i know there are a few petrol heads out there but how many of you are devout cyclist? i cant be the only one

GRRRRrrr...

Worst thing i ever did was pass my driving test, used to do between 40 and 50 miles a day what with work,girlfriend(now wife)etc. You never know i might even still be 10 stone and fit as a butchers dog!!!!

I used to be a bit of a petrol head but now I just find cars stressful and expensive... if it wasn't for the fact that I need a car for work I probably wouldn't bother

Well I have a licence...but I no longer have a car, and don't plan to have one in the future...for as long as I can get away with it.

one-eyed_jim":x3pin1gb said:
Never held a licence. I've been meaning to learn, but somehow haven't got round to it yet - I'm 35.

Me too, I thought I would be the only person to have gone down that road..

Though if I come into money I would buy an Aston Martin DB9 and take the test LOL...

I do have a licence, but medical reasons mean i cannot drive now.
Being a londoner I was used to travelling by public transport, but do find it awkward now and then since I moved.

hi im 25 and i cant be botherd to past my test i dont like driving its boring my bike is fun i get to ride past the big traffic jam ever morning on the way into work and laugh at the cars sat there getting more stressed as i ride past them when i get to work i have a cuppa and then wait for those people in cars to rush throw the town centre cos there late for work its so funny :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: its great 3miles of bliss into work takes 8mins at cruize pace :LOL: :cool: :cool:

I'm a massive car fan, but get much more enjoyment usually on the bike, well its half and half isn't it, i love the freedom on a bike, and the flip is the stress and target you feel in a car, want to make sure any of my 6 cars are mainly used for fun, because getting about daily is great by bike. tell me that when I get a job in the next city along :?

I'm a bit of both really. I'm a devout petrol head (or I like to think I am) BUT my truck did less than 2000 mile last year and I travel by bike or public transport where ever and when ever I can.

Maybe I'm not so devout after all?? :?

Latest posts

Back