Muddy fox questions

BENSPEED888

Retro Newbie
i've seen a few old muddy fox bikes around, but none like my old one. i used to have a flourescent orange one, but i cant remember the name of it. i think at the time it was made, the courior was flouro green, thats the one i always wanted.

anyone got any pictures of muddy fox's from this era, or know of any for sale?

cheers guys
Ben :D

I remember the courier comp being slime green back in 1991/1992..other models were, the Roadrunner, Courier, Seeker, the Sorecer..(sp) but I can't seem to remember an orange one...any of those help?

none of those names ar familure, i can't believe i can't remember the name of my orange one. i'm gonna keep looking though. any other ideas?

Was it mega 500?
I had the green courier comp and my bro had a mega 500[not sure if it was orange tho!]

heathy":4v4bf5rk said:
Was it mega 500?
I had the green courier comp and my bro had a mega 500[not sure if it was orange tho!]

Nope it wasn't any of the mega's either, my mind is thinking mabey adventure or explorer???? i know i put rst400's on it, and tektro canti's and boosters. i made a rockring for it out of steel chequer plate, it was bleedin' indestructable :D

Muddy Fox

The Roadrunner was orange That came with drop bars originally and suntour bar-end shifters. I think MF were trying to create a new market, the "hefty" cross bike.

Terry...

i remember the orange cross-ish bike was called the trailblazer..

also there was a late 80s muddy fox catolouge on ebay last week!

I have the 1989 catelogue at home...best catelogue out there...just need to get a scanner now... :oops:

Back