1000th post! A big thankyou.

Dr S

Old School Grand Master
Bloody hell, I've made it into the thousand club. Can I just say a huge thankyou to everyone on here for making the last six months or so such a fun as well as expensive time. I'm always blown away by the level of knowledge and the friendliness I find day in day out. A big thanks to you all, an even bigger thanks to all that spend valuable time behind the scenes, the mods for keeping us all in line (incredibly fairly it most be said), thanks to all that have bought, sold, bartered and haggled with me ( never had a duff deal!), everyone who has helped with projects and humoured my sometimes silly questions and comments and finally a big big thanks to The Guvnor John for putting up with us all and giving us somewhere great to play.
This evening I will raise a glass to your collective good health.

Here's to the next thousand!

Aye, time flies when your having fun ;)

It occured to me a few days ago that the Peaks meet falls bag on my 1yr anniversary of joining the site :shock:

Congrats, and because he phrased it so well, and I forgot at the time of making my 1000th entry, I would like to echo Dr S's thanks to John, the mods and the members of this fantastic hiding place of all things retro and bike shaped!

I have also hit the 1000 post mark last weekend, I am a little surprised how much posts I have put on here while I am a quiet person in real life, but it's a fun and interesting website with friendly people too, I am hooked on here.

Have fun all retrobikers and good health too :)

If someone had warned me how much money I would end up spending, how many bikes I'd end up buying and how much time I'd spend on here then maybe I'd have thought twice about joining.....

.....but nobody did.....

so here's to the next year! :cool:

Ps: JV needs to sort a 'Disclaimer' for when joining:

WARNING
Retrobike may seriously effect your wealth!

Oh I'm hooked alright, I've been looking through my photos of the bikes I've built this year and it's crazy!
I'm going to sort them out and post them up in cronological order tomorrow.
Si ;)

Dr S":1ya5kuvd said:
Oh I'm hooked alright, I've been looking through my photos of the bikes I've built this year and it's crazy!
I'm going to sort them out and post them up in cronological order tomorrow.
Si ;)

haha, look forward to it...and congrats. At this rate, I should be joining you shortly :p

Latest posts

Back