how ??

andy.l

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Sold my Manitou1's ,well thought i did,went to wrap them up and they rattle so ive obviously put the elasomers in wrong,has anyone got a diagram of how the bloomin things go please URGENT

It should be:

washer-top out bumper-washer in the stantion, then large washer-bumber-washer etc in the leg.

I know thats not much help but it's all I can remember!

Pete

huh,a diagram would be good if anyone has one,ive got 2 large disc washers,2 small elastomers and 2 large elasomers

can be seen here:

100_2508.jpg

thanks ;)

andy.l":22n27h8d said:
Nobody got a diagram then. As i cant reassemble the forks are now bin fodder.

Blimey, i'd at least have tried a bit of trial and error before admitting defeat :LOL:

They look pretty similar internally to Manitou Two's/Sport. So that manual should help. I assume the elastomers marked 'X' are the rebound elastomers; so the forks kind of build themselves? :?

Anyhoo, see if this helps:

http://www.mtb-kataloge.de/Bikekataloge ... _Sport.pdf

The bumpers with the x on them are the top out bumpers. Thread them on to the allen key bolt with the washer first then thread through the leg, now place big washer on the allen key bolt them big bumper, then big washer, then big bumper, then big washer (which you are missing), then small bumper now put leg in slider and tighten allen key. Job done (I think).

Back