Amberwall tyres?

bogslogger1977

Retro Newbie
Hi, does anyone know where I could get some 26 x 1.9/2.1 amberwall tyres on a budget? Looking for usable dirt tyre rather than slick/semi slick.
Cheers.

What's your budget? I have a panaracer smoke 26 x 2.1 and a Tioga farmer John 26 x 1.95 used but very rideable. Postage would be at cost.

Pm me if interested.

Other people are selling them on here all the time.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

What's your budget??? New/reproduction amberwall tyres that are of any use off road aren't particularly cheap nor particularly available.
I think you'll need to either up your budget if you really want amberwalls, or go for some Blackwall tyres that are cheaper and widely available.

As per previous replies, charge splashbacks are a good looking budget amberwall, but if you really want the old skool looks of proper amberwalls, youre going to need to save for something like the re-issue smoke and darts as shown in the links above!

They arent cheap but they give exactly the look youre after, my new toy came with splashbacks on and looked the part, but having swapped them out for smoke and darts my new bike looks thoroughly amazing with them on and so much closer to how it is supposed to look!

Back