Crantinope

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Pace Fan
Feedback
View
Hi,

Not a lot of Orbit's on here, but I was wondering if anyone had a full set of the decals on file?. I did message a member who created his own for his orbit, but unfortunately he didn't get back to me and I would really like to make a start on it before Xmas.

Cheers.......Nick

For this ➡️

21136896940_91e99f5162_b.jpg

Re:

hi mate, thats a lovely frame.there is a member on here called gil m, he does the decals on here for every one. you will not find any one better. im after one of these frames myself :xmas-wink:

Re: Re:

Retro junkie":2a2g55gh said:
hi mate, thats a lovely frame.there is a member on here called gil m, he does the decals on here for every one. you will not find any one better. im after one of these frames myself :xmas-wink:
He doesn't have them
BoyBurning":2a2g55gh said:
You're not going to respray that are you Nick?!
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: - It is worse than it looks

Re:

Wow! I have an identical Orbit 653 frameset! Never seen another one. That's such a lovely paintjob, is it really that bad, could it be touched up? Are you thinking of having it replicated?
Someone on here did scan the logos, but I had planned to get some from Gil at some point too, just never go around to it.

Re:

The member who had his own Orbit decals made was "was8v", I'm guessing that's the guy you've tried to contact. He was nice enough to do me a set, even replaced them when they got lost in the post, decent chap.

I have one vertical decal spare from when I did my Orbit, there's a scan below, no idea if this is of any help.......

Attachments

• orbit decal.jpg
    orbit decal.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 458
Back