Some help, informations, opinions? Bianchi Meta

Really low end bike. Bianchi had its racing line. Normal dimaond frame in columbus max or genius with Bianchi NTH logo.
Meta were cheaper and made in high tensile steel, assembled with groups ranging from 200gs to deore lx
I wouldn't spend money on it, but if you like it, hey, why not?

Thanks for you're reply. I really like it's design and i was thinking to restore it, new paint, '92 deore lx groupset if i manage to ghater it, but if you say it was really low end.. I have second thoughts.. What do you think about this project?

Looks a lot like mine :LOL:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=94700

Opinions vary by source on what to do. Do what you think will make it the bike YOU want, and all the rest is for deaf ears. YOU have to like it to ride it (or look at it), everything els is blah blah blah.

I also was in doubt on what to do, because it was in perfect nick. But since I'm wired a tad wrong *up there* I decided to go from rags to richess.
I said WAS, right? I'll post an update on it one of these days. They'll shoot me for spending those parts on a frame made of chocolate, but it's MINE, right?

Enjoy every second of it!

Just a small one: does your frame have the Oria decal?

Thanks for reply and advice. You're bike looks cool. it has like 20 decals :)) how does it looks?(the oria one) or where should it be?

In that model only 3 tubes were Oria.

However, as I was saying, they used generic hiten stee to make those "tubi trafilati speciali" frames, but if you manage to put together an lx and you like it, just go ahead. It's a particular frame, reminiscent of the Mantis Valkyrie...

Latest posts

Back