anyone identify this?

Re:

Alpinestars T24 or T26 depending on the wheel size? Although they had 1.25" headset. Normally came in Cromega or Almega colorscheme. From about '91.
The quill stem would suggest that it's early rather than late 90's. STX was made for 1 or 2 years - 93/94?

Sorry looks like I waded in with what everyone already knows. Welcome to the conversation, granddad...

Re:

ah yes could well be! back in the old British Eagle Boss days! always wanted one of those as a kid, had completely forgot about them

Re:

seller text me today so I asked a few more questions! he bought it from new, hasnt changed anything except front brake canti s, it was this colour originally and he thinks it was a Hartje which is a German bike manufacturer from what I can tell!

Re:

Just been checking through my 1993 MBUK's for OnceaHero and have just found a review for your bike.

Vol 6. No.13 December 1993
It's a Kuhii Optimist - priced at £960!
Marketed by Pegasus Cycles. Unfortunately they didn't give it a great review but it was up against the Diamond back Response Sport / British Eagle Boss / and Dawes Edge team. I'll try and get you a scan (the mag is not for sale) but I don't have much time at the moment.
I'll post it here when I do.

Cheers
boy"O"boy

Latest posts

Back