......cold outside.....??

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Dull Winter's evening? Workshop cold and not centrally heated? Then try this recipe for success in the comfort of your own living room.... You will need two old duvet covers as floor sheets, Autosol, polish, rag, one old frame, rum, coke, glass.

Add rum and coke to glass, with a nip of Turtle Wax, sup upon as necessary, polish frame, pour another rum and coke....repeat until you realise you are very sad and this is why you are single and your mother would never have you back living at home. Then pour another rum and coke to celebrate. Hic. God bless you all.

:mrgreen:

Attachments

• Cold outside 002.JPG
    Cold outside 002.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 547
Rampage":2gtugz6m said:
That looks anodised to me?

Haven't a clue, how do you tell? It's an Azonic DS1, an early Mk1? It's polishing up very nicely what ever it is! Although that could be the beer (rum) glasses.....

legrandefromage":3lx7mb7f said:
does turtle wax make good mixer?

No, it sinks straight to the bottom of the glass and sits there, thinking of fishing out the resultant gloop and seeing if the rum and coke adds anything to the polishing properties.... :facepalm:

LikeClockwork":3fftxtlt said:
Rampage":3fftxtlt said:
That looks anodised to me?

Haven't a clue, how do you tell? It's an Azonic DS1, an early Mk1? It's polishing up very nicely what ever it is! Although that could be the beer (rum) glasses.....

A multimeter set to resistance pressed lightly on the frame, anodising doesn't conduct.

Although if it's polishing easily it's probably not.

I too have been partaking of the rum and coke approach to cycle maintenance. No polish or wax for me today though, it's all about the Saturday night spoke key action.

LikeClockwork":164z7xem said:
.....your mother would never have you back living at home.

Because she's too busy entertaining the rest of us from this forum.

Boom! I went there.

Although to be honest my evening was probably even sadder as it involved sorting Lego and drinking beer.

i was sat watching jamie oliver, no tinkering, no riding, no buying.........think i neded a stiff drink, whats this normal living all about ha

Back