** Yo Eddy **

velofrog

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Yeti Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That one has been around for a while. It started as a full bike on here for £3k.

It's a shame that the paint job isnt a good colour match for the original aqua fade and I seen to recall that the new seat tube was different at the seat post binder which also put people off.

Yep its mine.
As above poster said colour match wasn’t as good as an original. I had it re-sprayed in 2020 and the previous owner had also done a re-spray before that, I suspect following the replacement seattube.
Can do a more favourable price for RB members but not going to take silly offers as the forks are worth a few quid on their own and it comes with the Chris King headset which in 1” is not that especially easy to get hold off.

I’m selling some of the Ringle parts on ebay too but the wheels I’ll probably keep as I need them for my son’s next bike - an xs Klein Attitude (so long as I can get the front end sorted on it

Back