Dyna-Tech Fan
Feedback
View
Anyone have a RS Sid in blue
Or Magura quake air ?
1.1/8”
Disk or V or both (will use with disc )

Re:

You're still looking for some then, I'll keep an eye out for you ;)
Haven't heard anything from you on here for a while, you ok?
Have a free bump on me :D

Re:

I’m fine - just been busy at work and other stuff - had to post stuff and go work plus had a lot of admin and stuff to sort out.
Plus getting my Computer sorted. Had to get a few bits to upgrade it out and a new Graphics card

Going to put the FRM headset on the Raleigh and decided on a Magura or Sid.

How’s it going?

Re: Yellow Magura Quake Air or RS SID

Magpiegifts":2297xzuc said:
All good then, happy days. When are you starting a thread for your ti Raleigh?
Haha not yet
When I get some parts
I’ve a build in mind
A mix of M95x and M75x
With Mavic cross ride/max
The yellow forks

Re:

Hmm, I've not got either fork you are after, did they do a sid in yellow?

Not sure if i really want to sell them, but I do have a set of reba u-turns in yellow. Never seen another set (not quite true, I did see some pics of the limited edition zaskar reissue with a set on). Mine are fully refurbed and not ridden since. I did it about 3 years ago now. I did check on them the other day as I was moving a few things round the garage and they are still holding air and leak free.

Kind of have plans for them (rts disc conversion to match the yellow spoked spinergy wheels i also have, and a ti avocet 02 saddle in yellow) or on a rock lobster team ti to match the yellow decals), but I have other options so could be persuaded to part with them, as need to reduce the collection of bikes and parts I have.

Re: Re:

ishaw":3e2c7hr1 said:
Hmm, I've not got either fork you are after, did they do a sid in yellow?

Not sure if i really want to sell them, but I do have a set of reba u-turns in yellow. Never seen another set (not quite true, I did see some pics of the limited edition zaskar reissue with a set on). Mine are fully refurbed and not ridden since. I did it about 3 years ago now. I did check on them the other day as I was moving a few things round the garage and they are still holding air and leak free.

Kind of have plans for them (rts disc conversion to match the yellow spoked spinergy wheels i also have, and a ti avocet 02 saddle in yellow) or on a rock lobster team ti to match the yellow decals), but I have other options so could be persuaded to part with them, as need to reduce the collection of bikes and parts I have.

Hi Ian
Thanks for the response.
I think you’re quite right, it was the Judy which came in yellow and the Sid weren’t - they did come in Blue which I’d be interested in!
I should adjust the ad title

I’m curious to know more about the Reba U-Turn. I’m not familiar with them - which year and what travel please? And have you a picture? I’d very much appreciate it

Thanks again

Re:

Here you go. Travel is adjustable from 85 to 115mm via u-turn dial on top of crown

Attachments

• PSX_20210315_202545.jpg
    PSX_20210315_202545.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 116
  • PSX_20210315_202520.jpg
    PSX_20210315_202520.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 116

Latest posts

Back