Xbox360 Elite 120gb 2 controllers, games etc - ALL SOLD :)

MisterGrizzly

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi all

Not really fancying eBay for electrical goods and know how good a bunch we all are on here so thought I'd post the sale of my console and games on here :)

First Edition Xbox 360 Elite 120gb in black and chrome - in my opinion (and others!) the best 360NOW SOLD, thanks!

Comes with all original power pack, HDMI lead and two wireless controllers - one in black and one in white.

Condition is excellent - like most of us on here I look after my stuff!

LOTS of quality games too (all in cases and again, excellent): NOW SOLD, thanks!

1: Grand Theft Auto V
2: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
3: Fallout 3
4: Fallout New Vegas
5: Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition
6: Mass Effect
7: Mass Effect 3 Special Edition complete with metal case, sleeve patch, artwork book etc
8: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition
9: Lost Odyssey
10: Bioshock Infinite
11: Alan Wake
12: Dragon Age: Origins
13: Dragon Age II
14: Assassin's Creed
15: Assassin's Creed 2
16: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
17: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
18:Halo 3
19: Halo 3 ODST
20: Halo 4
21: Halo Reach
22: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
23: Mafia II
24: Far Cry 3
25: Hitman Absolution
26: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
27: Dragon's Dogma
28: Call of Duty World at War
29: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
30: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
31: Battlefield 3 Limited Edition
32: Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
33: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

I also own a copy of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Mass Effect 2 but can't find them for some reason so the sale will include the above 33 games and the console with all accessories but if I locate the other two games I will of course throw them in!

Anyway, if you wish to occupy yourself or your nearest and dearest for the next few years, there's certainly enough here to do so! Only selling as my nature for collecting things now needs to change to 'reducing' and I need to sort the house out.

Everything looks and works as it should, I'm going to say collection only or I can travel locally/meet for fuel costs - avoiding the post for obvious potential reasons!

You're welcome to a cuppa if you want to collect, and in doing so you can test the machine at mine if you wish to.

Looking for £175 for the lot above - no splitting on this sorry but it should be a bargain for someone (over 1K worth of games alone at rrp)!

I also have a further 29 original XBOX (not 360) games (which I believe are almost all backwards compatible with the 360) and these can be bought for £50 as seen below or for £75 with an original XBOX Crystal (the machine only which is in the loft and was fully working but hasn't been used since I moved house):

1: Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
2: Black
3: Thief: Deadly Shadows
4: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
5: XIII
6: Halo
7: Halo (Classics)
8: Halo 2
9: Half Life 2
10: Unreal 2: The Awakening
11: Max Payne
12: Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
13: Championship Manager 5
14: Pro Evolution Soccer 4
15: Hitman: Contracts
16: Deus Ex: Invisible War
17: Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon
18: Goldeneye: Rogue Agent
19: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
20: Fahrenheit
21: Doom 3 Collector's Edition
22: Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix
23: Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
24: Call of Duty: Finest Hour
25: Tom Clancy's Ghost recon: Advanced Warfighter
26: Medal of Honor: Frontline
27: Medal of Honor: European Assault
28: Medal of Honor: Rising Sun
29: Def Jam: Fight for New York

If you wanted everything on this page, they can be yours for £200. I'm happy to bundle just not happy to split :)

Anyway, thanks for reading and maybe enjoy a treat in time for Christmas :xmas-big-grin: - it has to be said, some of the games are just amazing :)

Feel free to reply or PM
Location isn't very far from Wolverhampton.

Cheers all

Grizzly

Re:

All 360 stuff now sold (cheers!), original Xbox crystal unit and games still available and can be yours for £50 :D

Merry Christmas by the way! :xmas-big-grin:

Latest posts

Back