WTD: X-Lite Disco B.Bs

Kult Friction

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Looking for some early X-Lite Disco B.B's........

Ideally in Silver, Pewter, Black or Purple, but will consider other colours. Also would consider incomplete plugs as really just need the end caps.

Thank you in advance

Re:

Hey Tomas, Thanks for taking the time to reply........

Ordinarily yes, red is often my go to colour however on this occasion it would be the only red part :LOL: Everything else is ano purple, silver & black............ However, That's not to say I'm totally out as you say they are fair condition? Does that translate to a few expected scuffs from use that would mean I wouldn't feel guilty removing the remaining finish?

If you could pop up a pic or two and an indication on price that would be great bud :cool:

Re: Re:

Kult Friction":o6hybtpe said:
Hey Tomas, Thanks for taking the time to reply........

Ordinarily yes, red is often my go to colour however on this occasion it would be the only red part :LOL: Everything else is ano purple, silver & black............ However, That's not to say I'm totally out as you say they are fair condition? Does that translate to a few expected scuffs from use that would mean I wouldn't feel guilty removing the remaining finish?

If you could pop up a pic or two and an indication on price that would be great bud :cool:

Yes some parks on them, not beaten to hell though... i'll try and get some pics when I get to the box that they are in over next few days... feel free to Ovenpride/Polish them to silver lol

Latest posts

Back