WTD: 26.4mm Silver Seat Post

Richard_E1976

Dirt Disciple
Hi,

I am looking for a 26.4mm silver seat post to finish the wife's bike. Ideally around 200mm long if possible.

It doesn't have to be anything too special but nice and clean.

Thanks in advance,

Richard

I'm sure I have something if you're still looking? Will have to check about the length though and let you know.

OK, so I've been busy searching but only turned up a post with correct diameter and length, but was in black, and a second post that was correct diameter and colour but was a few cm too short of what you need. I do probably have a suitable post stored in a lockup I have but the snag is it's locked up and I've just lost the key and now have my hands full just finding my spare:)

Actually I've just now happened across a silver seatpost with both correct diameter and length if you're still looking?

Re:

Hi,

Thanks for that.

Not sure why I couldn't reply to your message. If you can let me know a price including postage that would be great.

Best regards,

Richard

Re: Re:

Richard_E1976":2lguf1a9 said:
Hi,

Thanks for that.

Not sure why I couldn't reply to your message. If you can let me know a price including postage that would be great.

Best regards,

Richard

Ah, that'll be due to your newbie status on the site meaning that you get an automatic block to when trying to send messages. But no problem- my price for the seatpost is £5, and if you accept I will pm you payment details so it won't be public. Postage will be £3.20 unless you'd maybe be able to collect from me in nw London? But if not then I'll include my mobi so you can text me your address details for posting.

Re:

Hi,

Sorry only just seen your message.

If you can let me know details I can arrange payment via PayPal.

Best regards,

Richard

Back