Sorted WTB: Titanium Raleigh Bullhorn Handlebars and Manitou Three's

TheEasyLife

Raleigh Fan
Feedback
View
Hello all,

I'm seeking some original titanium bullhorn handlebars for a 93 Raleigh Dynatech Torus LX build that has lost its original ones at some point in the past.

I have bought some NOS alloy bullhorn handlebars for this build (that annoyingly are way lighter than the original Ti ones) but, in my head at least, the Torus is named so because of its (titanium) Bullhorn handlebars so would really prefer some original titanium Raleigh bullhorn handlebars for this build if I can.

I am also considering really stretching the already stretched budget and acquiring a pair of nice Manitou Threes for this same build. Need to be 1 1/8 and in nice condition. I am not after NOS/mint, just a nice condition pair that don't need rebuilding/elastomers and can be fitted and just work for a few years. But if you have a pair in nice nick that need a rebuild/elastomers and the price is right them please get in touch...

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

James

I tend to pay within the hour of agreeing to buy things and getting your payment details. Usually in minutes..

Last edited:
Hi James I have some ti bullhorn bars from my dynatech xce if your interested will get some photos up

Apologies. I should have updated this post. I'vee agreed to buy the Raleigh bullhorn bars from Mtkez and am sticking with rigid forks rather than blowing the budget massively on some Manitou 3's.

Must start a build thread...

Latest posts

Back