Who beat me to the £20 Scott Pro Evolution Lol!

Nice and a bargain at that.

Let's hope the seller doesn't get any better offers as that's happened a few times to me and its a right pisser!

It's happens doesn't it, I've contacted sellers when something is hugely under priced & I REALLY want it & said do you know it's worth X amount I'm willing to pay you this.
I mean I love a bargain but sometimes you've just put you money where your mouth is.
I messaged the seller, they told me it was sold. I'm not the type of guy to undo anyone's deal so thanked them for letting me know.

Double wow😲. Mostly XT and the seller went to the trouble of plenty of good pictures! For £20. And I picked up a slightly ratty Dynatech from that area a few weeks back.
Almost makes me want to join Facebook.....

Double wow😲. Mostly XT and the seller went to the trouble of plenty of good pictures! For £20. And I picked up a slightly ratty Dynatech from that area a few weeks back.
Almost makes me want to join Facebook.....
This has been the plan all along. For a decade now big Zucker has been trying to crack the code to finally absorb the last few enthusiast circles into the big decrepit Anus that is Fecesbook, and now he's got paid plants in the United Kingdom selling unreasonably low priced bike tat, the equivalent of a white van with the word free candy all over it.

Tread carefully.

This has been the plan all along. For a decade now big Zucker has been trying to crack the code to finally absorb the last few enthusiast circles into the big decrepit Anus that is Fecesbook, and now he's got paid plants in the United Kingdom selling unreasonably low priced bike tat, the equivalent of a white van with the word free candy all over it.

Tread carefully.
Don't worry, I pulled out of that fact sharing platform a few years back and never returning 👌

Back