Where have the manufacturer catalogue archives gone?RESOLVED

Re: Where have the manufacturer catalogue archives gone to?

Just looked and they seem to be working for me????

Jamie

Re:

I dunno. Whenever I search for catalogs Google throws up other sources first these days.

What I was wondering about recently was the ebay manufacturer hotlinks section, where/why has that gone?!

➡️

Re:

Still there in normal view, if you're on a mobile and on mobile view i dont think it shows as per normal

Re:

Archive is still there, which is good as I was moving some docs around and renaming a few this week.

There is a screen formatting problem I get (in mobile and desktop) where you only see the left side and have to scroll the blank area into view.

As for Google, yep, guess not high on the algorithm any more.

To fix the problems and make it better, needs John for that.

In google/bing add... RetroBike archive ... Tends to help.
Or keep a link, guess where the page is and manually search.

Thanks for the swift replies... I’ll give the advice above a go as I’m always viewing from my iPhone...

Resolved!!!! For some reason now on my iPhone you are totally correct.... I only see half of the catalogue page so have to swipe to the left from centre of the screen to get the right column into view.... strange how this has only just started to happen?
Thanks a lot guys....
Andy

Re:

I look through the settings I can alter, they're only a page by page. Nothing there to fix it.
Right pain in the back side.

Almost missed renaming a whole section of Kona documents and Hope ones.

prezza":33jltci2 said:
Resolved!!!! For some reason now on my iPhone you are totally correct.... I only see half of the catalogue page so have to swipe to the left from centre of the screen to get the right column into view.... strange how this has only just started to happen?
Thanks a lot guys....
Andy

Took me a couple of days to figure that out too!

Back