* From my ex-1990 Ridgeback 704XT
* Front decal lifting, rear is fine
* Excellent overall condition

PRICE - £80 POSTED VIA PAYPAL

Cheers
Matty :D

Re: Wheelset: 1989/90 Mavic M231 CD | XT M732 Hubs | 32h

Hi Matty,

might be interested. What about the breaking surface on the rims? would you post it to Europe?
For how much?

thx J.

Re:

Hi

Braking surfaces are fine, both wheels are in excellent order. I wouldn’t know about postage costs to Europe off hand (quite expensive I’d imagine), would prefer UK only if possible! :D

Re: Wheelset: 1989/90 Mavic M231 CD | XT M732 Hubs | 32h

Hi Matty,
Would you give it a try though to get a quote? Ive just bought a frame from the UK and ipostage was not too bad ( about £20). I also have a UK address where it can be delivered but I would prefer the first option.
I pm you the address

Cheers J.

Re:

Hi - I would like the rims if the deal falls through. I’m restoring an old Alpinestars and these are perfect.

Cheers
Chris

Re: Re:

Falkster":3h8rrqkj said:
Hi - I would like the rims if the deal falls through. I’m restoring an old Alpinestars and these are perfect.

Cheers
Chris

Buy the wheels and sell the hubs on, would end up with a decent set of rims for a really good price ;)

mark

Re: Re:

mkone":1khz9h2m said:
Falkster":1khz9h2m said:

Cheers
Chris

Buy the wheels and sell the hubs on, would end up with a decent set of rims for a really good price ;)

mark
sorry mate I meant the wheels - the hubs are perfect for my resto

Latest posts

Back