Sold Wheel set Deore LX hubs with unknown rims

Antwack

Retro Guru
No cassette or tyres / tubes. Located St Helens, Merseyside.
£10
FC8BAACB-AF34-4884-8DFF-193CF0CACEDC.jpeg

Attachments

• 973D008A-2155-4594-BFE1-6AE9659CFBE7.jpeg
    973D008A-2155-4594-BFE1-6AE9659CFBE7.jpeg
    311.4 KB · Views: 22
Hi would you like me to get a quote if I can find a big enough box or if you could advise the best way to package them up? I use Royal Mail.
Regards
Ant

If you get a few picture of the rims and any marking, might be able to work it out.
They look like reasonably decent rims and being 32 hole at the time means decent normally, that's a bargain for anyone

Hi would you like me to get a quote if I can find a big enough box or if you could advise the best way to package them up? I use Royal Mail.
Regards
Ant
Myhermes is cheap for large items, normally about £5. I will take them if you can post via myHermes. Thanks

Sorry but Royal Mail is the easiest option for me as I pass the Post Office each day going to work.

If you get a few picture of the rims and any marking, might be able to work it out.
They look like reasonably decent rims and being 32 hole at the time means decent normally, that's a bargain for anyone
I couldn't find any markings on them. They did have residue on them from a sticker but I asked the Mrs to remove it when she was cleaning them for me.

Back