Wanted 80mm travel suspension fork - SORTED

Re: Wanted 80mm travel suspension fork

Anything considered, the bike is from 1999 and v-brake.

I've got a set of fox f80 rlc doing nothing at the moment. Same goes for a set of pace air force 2 though I think these have less than 80mm travel (73?). Got a very nice set of sid sl (or race, can't remember) in black too.

ishaw":z7jxqa0n said:
I've got a set of fox f80 rlc doing nothing at the moment. Same goes for a set of pace air force 2 though I think these have less than 80mm travel (73?). Got a very nice set of sid sl (or race, can't remember) in black too.
Interesting, any chance of a picture or two? Take it they are serviceable?

Re:

Hahaha,

They ain't for me buddy, for a friend at work. I do have a frame set-aside for another day though.

sinnett177":1wporb60 said:
ishaw":1wporb60 said:
Interesting, any chance of a picture or two? Take it they are serviceable?
I'll try to get some pics tomorrow. It's half term and I'm on duty so time is hard to find.

As for serviceable, the Sids have had a recent service/oil change and are fully working, even the lock out and have been sat in my garage since. The fox were serviced a few years ago and have done less than 100 miles of tarmac use. They are only spare now as I chopped a few builds round as I'd managed to get my hands on a modern sid fork with v mounts, but the steerer was too short for the intended bike so a reshuffle later saw the fox surplus.

The pace forks are absolutely mint in every way aside from an air leak. They were apparently serviced just before I bought them and I built them up briefly but never used them on a build as I went rigid in the end. I bought a service kit for them just haven't got round to fitting it as they've not got a bike to go on.

I may have a set of Reba world cup forks surplus at some point in the future, not sure if they will stay on a build or not, as I'm swapping a bunch of bits from one build to another with a view to selling one, keeping one. Not going to get time for that for a while though.

Back